TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE INTERNET WEBSITE www.systex.bg
Using this website and the order registration via it is considered for agreement with the listed terms. If you DO NOT AGREE to these terms please do not use this web site. SYSTEX & Co Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms without prior notice as the changed terms are published in the web site.
I. General terms
• “www.systex.bg” is a website for electronic trade-selling and delivering the ordered on it goods on behalf of SYSTEX & Co Ltd.
• SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg” has the right of changing the costs under it`s own decision without prior notice.
The user is obliged to pay the price that has been actual during the time he ordered the good. The notice for the discount of the goods happens after placing the new cost below the old one while the last one is crossed out.
• When there is a lack of stock of the ordered good SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg” within one working day after receiving the order, notifies the Customer for that it is not in store via sending a notice to the specified from the Customer e-mail or via the specified telephone number.
• In case of inaccurate or wrong address provided, contact person and/or telephone number when submitting the order SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg” is not bound by any obligation for accomplishing the order.
• The contract with the customer is considered concluded after accepting from SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg” the order request is filled right from the customer during the process of ordering.
• SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg” is obliged after receiving the request from the Customer to deliver him the wanted goods or to inform the Customer for other circumstances about the request.
• SYSTEX & Co Ltd. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the information published on the website. Corrections on the prices in stores are possible and a change ofthe design of goods.
• The published on the website information about the sizes and congruencesmust be interpreted as indicative. SYSTEX & Co Ltd. assumes the availability of discrepanciesbetween the published and the actual sizes, for what is not responsible.
• All stated prices are in EURO without included VAT.
II. Rights and obligations of the parties:
1. SYSTEX & Co Ltd. is obliged to:
• confirm the availability of the ordered goods or cancel the purchase within 4 working days;
• deliver within the term specified in the delivery information and payment of goods the stated for purchase good.
2. The customer is obliged to:
• write his three names, accurate and valid telephone number, address for delivery and e-mail;
• pay the goodprice under the conditions described in the delivery information and payment for goods;
• pay the delivery cost under the conditions described in the delivery information and payment for goods
• to ensure access and possibility for receiving the good
The declared good is delivered on the address indicated by the Client in the term specified in the information for delivery and payment for goods.
The good is delivered properly packed according to it`s kind and the delivery transport.
When receiving the good the Customer or third party sign the documents with it. Third party is everyone else who is not the titular of the application but accepts the delivered good and is at the indicated by the customer address
In case of cancellation to receive the good, except in the cases below the cancellation is considered unfounded and the Customer is responsible for the cost of returning the good. In this case the Customer is obliged to compensate SYSTEX & Co Ltd. for all the damages and lost profits, including all kinds of other costs beside the delivery costs and returning the good due to the cancellation. In case the Customer could not be found in the term of the delivery at the indicated address or is not provided access and conditions for receiving the good in the term, SYSTEX & Co Ltd. is not obliged to deliver the purchased good. The Customer can confirm his desire to receive the good and after the expiration date for delivery, in which he was not at the address and is responsible for the delivery cost. In this case respectively begins a new term for delivery from the moment of confirmation.
The customer has the right to cancel the purchased good when it is delivered under one of the following conditions:
• the delivered good apparently does not correspond as the ordered from the Customer and this can be checked the usual way.
• the cost the Customer must pay does not correspond the owing cost.
• in discrepancy between the purchased good and the delivered one, which was not possible to be established at the moment of the delivery.
The customer has the right to state a return of size or good that was in his initial order. In this case is necessary to inform us in writing (via e-mail) or oral (via telephone) in term not longer than 7 working days at 5800 Pleven city 136 ''Dojran'' street office 3rd floor SYSTEX & Co Ltd.
The customer has the right without owing compensation or default and without reason to return the received goods at 5800 Pleven city 136 ''Dojran'' street office 3rd floor SYSTEX & Co Ltd. The returning is acceptable under the following terms:
• the request for return is submitted in writing on the indicated form SYSTEX & Co Ltd. corresponding e-mail in term not longer than 7 working days beginning on the day after receiving the good. The request must contain personal bank account of the customer on which the paid from the customer cost for the good o be refund.
• the good is in a good commercial look, original packaging, original labels with the original documents issued by SYSTEX & Co Ltd. -invoice, cash bound, guarantee card (if it had been issued);
• the customer coordinates with agent of SYSTEX & Co Ltd. the address at which SYSTEX & Co Ltd. to receive back the good.
• the customer is responsible for all costs connected with the transportation of the good to the indicated address from the agent of SYSTEX & Co Ltd. reserves the right not to refund the cost from the customer in term of disturbed one or more conditions for the return of a good.
III. Personal data
• SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg” takes the Customer personal data as paramount, became known when filling out the electronic form for making the requestapplication. This obligation voids if the Customer submitted false data.
• At adherence of the functioning legislation and the clauses of the current Conditions, SYSTEX & Co Ltd. can use the personal data of the Customer only for the purposes provided in the contract.
• SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg” has the right to use the data for offering the Customer goods and/or services about promotions, sending greetings, organizing tombolas, questions about statistics and all kinds of other legitimate purposes except in case of expressly dissent of the named, sent on the following e-mail:email@example.com
• The described purposes above for whom the data could be used are not comprehensively listed and do not create obligations for “ SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via www.systex.bg”.
Any other purposes for which the data is used, will be consistent with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts, the internet ethics, the moral rules and the good manners.
IV. Revealing the information
• “ SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via www.systex.bg” is obliged not to reveal any personal data of the Customer of third parties- by government authorities, companies, individuals and other except in the ways when:
• had received written consent of the Customer
• the information is required by government authorities or officials who according to the existing legislation are authorized to require and gather that information;
• SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg” is obliged to provide this information under the law.
• SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg” is not under responsibility for defaults under this contract to the occurrence of these circumstances that SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg” did not provide- including, but not only, cases of insuperable force, random events, problems in the social net of Internet and on for providing the services out of the control of SYSTEX & Co Ltd. via “www.systex.bg”.
All disputes between countries are solved amicably and with good will. In case of misunderstanding all unsolved disputes caused by the contract between the sides or concerning it, including disputes caused or concerning it`s interpretation, invalidity, execution or cancellation and also disputes about filling gaps in the contract or it`s adjustment to new circumstances, will be resolved by the competent court of registration of SYSTEX & Co Ltd. under the Bulgarian law.
VII. Additional terms:
1. SYSTEX & Co Ltd. is not liable for damage to the goods due to force majeure.
If you do not accept the terms, please do not use the website!